Lead Generation Executive
The higher education industry is a growing market and QS has established itself as the global leader in higher education events and intelligence. We provide recruiting platforms for Business Schools, Universities and employers to meet with talented individuals, for their academic programmes and career development.
We deliver solutions for the world’s leading universities, business schools and global higher education community. We also offer services ranging from consultancy to professional services, software solutions and publishing.
The company undertakes primary research, publishes career guides, operates a number of websites worldwide, offers services as software solutions and stages educational fairs and career events, seminars and forums globally.
Almost 20 million people visit our websites each year and in excess of 200,000 register to receive information on opportunities to reach their educational and career goals worldwide.
QS is a young, dynamic, multicultural and entrepreneurial company, established in 1990, with a workforce that strives for quality, excellence and creativity.
As Lead Generation Executive you will directly report to the B2B Lead Generation Marketing Team Lead and work closely with the sales and marketing teams. This is a target driven role that will contribute to new business revenue for QSU. We are looking for a candidate with drive and enthusiasm, someone who is loyal, trustworthy, with a positive attitude, confidence and a good telephone manor. 1-2 years’ experience in a B2B sales, direct sales or lead generation role is preferred.
Skills and Experience:
• Good understanding of marketing principles
• Good English language skills both written and spoken
• Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach and good written and verbal communication skills
• Proven track record in sales support / B2B sales / lead generation related activities
• Experience with Microsoft office and CRM systems to log calls, build contacts and record information
• Background with education or technology solutions is advantageous but not required
This role will work directly with the QS Unisolution division. Specializing in education technology software, QSU delivers platforms for Higher Education to manage their international partnerships, mobility activity and student recruitment. QSU is recognized worldwide with over 320 clients and is looking to develop markets particularly in Europe, Asia-Pacific, US and Canada.
• Executing market research and testing in new and growing markets
• Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications through outbound and inbound calls and emails
• Conduct follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel
• Work with the sales team and the marketing team to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals
• Manage data for new and prospective clients in Salesforce and Pardot, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and up-to-date and documents are attached
• Producing reports to show productivity
What we provide:
• Opportunity to work with a leading global brand
• Training on the Higher Education industry, software products and sales processes
• Valuable sales and marketing experience
• Work with an international team and occasional international travel (approximately twice per year)
• Modern office in the center of Bucharest
• Health insurance benefits