Interactive Software is a leading national provider of systems for the defense and homeland security market.
Our products provide decision makers with Common Operation Picture (COP), allow them to understand and anticipate the reality of the battle field and critical situations and take the right decisions.
The ideal candidate
You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computing Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical / science / mathematics degree,
In addition, experience in C# development and backend technologies, such as MVC, WCF and Web API.
Other required skills and knowledge:
- knowledge of software development methodology and project lifecycle, including requirements developing, analysis, modeling, design and implementation,
- strong communication abilities, both written and verbal,
- ability to adapt, and work both independently or as part of a team.
As a member of the Development team you will:
- will have responsibilities in software design and coding using latest technologies and international standards for homeland security and defense domain,
- participate in documentation reviews and assessments.
- be a team member of software development projects in which our company take part together with abroad partners,
Software development projects are related to integrated software systems that comprise different technologies (GIS, SOA, distributed services) for tactical data centers, combat soldiers and mobile platforms, that act in combat network radio environments.