Accounting / Reporting Team Leader
Since 2010, Allianz Managed Operations & Services, or AMOS, has been transforming Allianz into a digital group. The AMOS mission is to deploy Allianz Group solutions together with and to the benefit of Allianz companies. With its headquarters in Munich, AMOS is the principal driver behind the digitalization process – a quest to which nearly 7,500 AMOS employees around the globe have committed themselves.
AMOS SE Romania Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
Within the newly created shared service center Accounting / reporting you will lead and participate to the set-up of the team responsible to deliver general accounting (IFRS / BE-GAAP) entries and reporting requirements. Accounting / reporting scopes cover 16 entities for a total turnover of M€ 700.
• Ensure that the team performs all necessary monthly reconciliations (e.g. suspense accounts, foreign exchange movements) and ensure that all necessary controls are in place.
• Ensure that the team completes monthly accounting for areas such as VAT, pensions, brokerage, expenses.
• Ensure that the team completes IFRS financial reporting requirements to the Group parent company to required deadlines.
• Ensure coordination of the year-end audit for the services rendered by the center of competence, and other external reporting requirements.
• Ensure that continuous improvements in productivity and controls are achieved.
• Manage the team to ensure continuity of the service rendered.
• University degree in business administration or economics with focus on Accounting, Insurance, and / or Finance.
• Knowledge about IFRS.
• Part Qualified / Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA) or equivalent.
• Experience of financial reporting in a Group environment and of monthly financial accounting processes.
• Fully computer literate, advanced Excel and experience of accounting packages (SAP)
• Good knowledge in English.
• Self-motivated with ability to work accurately and to tight deadlines.
• Accounting experience of 5 minimum.
• Experience in management of 3 years at least.
• Customer focused team player.
• Opened to travelling: 20 - 40% of working time.