Social Media Specialist - Contractor Role
With more than 420,000 customers—including 100 of the Fortune 100— and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems. And Oracle's 130,000 global employees - including more than 35,000 developers and engineers - are critical to that success.
At Oracle Romania, we work pro-actively with customers and partners to maximize the capabilities of their Oracle solutions via e-business and information flow.
Our employees are entrepreneurial, but also team players, which means it's easy to strike up great friendships in a truly multicultural environment (employees interacting with 28 countries all over the world in 20 languages).
Innovative? Ambitious? Inspired? There has never been a better time to join us!
We recruit the most talented graduates in IT, business, communications or foreign languages. Explore our opportunities and submit your resume.
- Strong knowledge, understanding and passion for social media platforms, communities and the opportunity these can present in a B2B environment
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, and build and maintain relationships
- Team player, with the confidence to present new ideas back to management clearly and effectively
- Good technical understanding and ability to pick up new tools quickly
- Ability to work flexibly, to multiple deadlines and across a variety of Marketing campaigns
- Strong project management and organizational skills
Community management of the assigned Oracle social media accounts
- Co-ordination and liaison with key content providers across Marketing and PR teams
- Research, prepare and publish content/posts across agreed social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn) using Oracle’s preferred tools (Oracle Social Media Relationship Manager)
- Monitoring and referral of community posts to Oracle experts for approved Oracle response management strategies
- Participation in key creative brainstorms to ensure content is engaging, fresh and successful
- Events support
Oracle Employee Advocacy – Peer to Peer
- Central co-ordination of Oracle’s peer to peer executive outreach program;
- Building Influencer outreach programs
- Monitor pre-defined KPI’s and success benchmarks to help the measurement and evaluation of Oracle social media activities
- Monthly reporting back to key stakeholders