Linux Windows Specialist
Stefanini offers consulting services, solution development and integration, BPO, application and infrastructure outsourcing, and more. With support in 32 languages and the flexibility of a global company, Stefanini is focused on efficiency and meeting unique regional needs.
POWERING YOUR BUSINESS!
Visit us today at http://www.stefanini.com/EN/
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science;
• Very good knowledge and experience in Linux RedHat, SUSE and Windows server environments;
• Good knowledge in the areas of identity management, remote access solutions, open source, virtualization, backup solutions, network and scripting (shell script, Perl, PowerShell);
• Experience with MySQL and PostgreSQL databases, monitoring systems (Icinga / Nagios);
• Hardware knowledge (Client / Server) is an advantage;
• Initiative, perseverance, reliability, independence and resilience;
• Advanced English skills in speaking and writing;
• Driving license and willingness to travel: estimated to one time for transition 1-2 weeks to Zurich and then perhaps twice a year.
• As a Windows/ Linux Specialist you are responsible for ensuring the development, the incorporation of a delegate, the assumptions of 2nd, 3rd level support requests and the support of 1st level support for the following services: Linux operating systems RedHat and SUSE, Apache Web Services and Reverse proxy and remote Access and Identity management solution;
• Ensure the operation in the absence of the service owner for Windows Server, backup, monitoring, DNS;
• Analyzing problems and proposing solutions;
• Reacting to internal and external IT projects;
• Tracking, monitoring and management of events;
• Readiness for possible call inserts.
The client is the leader in IT consulting, system integration, the Solution Engineering and the provision of IT services with a focus on Microsoft and Oracle technologies and with over 600 employees in Switzerland, Germany, Austria and Denmark worked.