Coordination Executive - Italian Speaker
• Previous experience in customer service/travel industry is considered a plus;
• Customer oriented attitude;
• Excellent communication and organisational skill;
• Ability to multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines;
• Detail oriented person;
• Strong problem solving skills;
• Advanced level of English language is mandatory;
• Advanced level of Italian language;
• Good working knowledge MS Office;
• Available to work in shifts.
• Liaise with tour leaders and suppliers to ensure a high standard is provided.
• Check itinerary feasibility and progress of tour.
• Anticipate and resolve enquirers or problems that arise during a tour.
• Arrange and coordinate services/hotel reservations for any itinerary amendments or additional services requested from Tour Leader or Sales.
• Act as an emergency response team providing support to Tour Leaders during any unexpected crisis situations that may arise.
• Resolve any problems/complaints that may arise during or after trips.
• Quality control of suppliers through monitoring of services.