- previous experience in tourism or customer care will be considered as valuable asset;
- excellent oral and written communication skills;
- results focusing and proven ability to meet tight deadlines;
- attention to details;
- analytic skills;
- team player;
- advanced knowledge of English is mandatory;
- any other foreign languages fluently spoken are considered an advantage;
- proficient usage of Ms Office, Outlook.
- check feasibility and accuracy of itineraries;
- provide the Sales offices with full and accurate quotations for all requested tours, recommending cost-savings where applicable;
- research destinations and familiarize self with knowledge of Clients, product and suppliers;
- keep Sales staff informed on the status of any quotations that cannot be sent within the set deadlines;
- respond to all messages and queries from other offices and departments within the given time frame;
- ensure good communication with colleagues and management.