Junior Advisor - Performance Improvement
EY in Romania
EY is a global professional services organization providing advisory, assurance, tax and transaction services. We are committed to doing our part in building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. And we are united by our shared values and a dedication to delivering exceptional client service.
Since 1992, EY Romania has been a leading company in the professional services market, delivering real added value to our clients. Our dedicated professionals have extensive knowledge, deep technical skills and years of relevant experience in industries in which EY is acknowledged as a market leader in Romania, specifically: financial services, utilities, oil and gas, telecommunications, automotive, consumer products, real estate, etc.
EY professionals in Romania are experienced in all aspects of business services, particularly in the following areas:
• Assurance Services
• Advisory Services
• Tax Advisory and Compliance Services
• Transaction Advisory Services
• Legal Services (through the affiliate law office)
Our personnel include both expatriates and nationals. A number of our national staff have been (and are currently being) trained in our USA and Western European offices and have a wide variety of experience in audit, tax, legal, due diligence and other special assignments.
All of our national professional employees either have completed or are completing ACCA or equivalent programs to confirm their qualification in international accounting and auditing. All our Romanian employees speak fluently English and most of them speak other foreign languages, such as French, German, Italian, etc.
EY Romania serves a wide range of organizations, from big multinational corporations to emerging local companies. Our clients include public and private companies, cooperatives, partnerships, trusts, non-profit organizations, mutual funds, public works and public bodies.
EY Romania is a member of Ernst & Young Central and Southeast Europe, who unifies the practices of 21 countries in the region including Greece, Turkey, Hungary, Poland and the Czech Republic.
• Graduates from Public Administration / Public Policies / Technical Sciences / EU related matters;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (Italian or French language is a plus);
• Proficient IT skills (Word, Excel, Power Point);
• High level of motivation and drive to start a career in professional services with focus on public sector.
• Self-motivated, positive attitude
• Willingness to learn
• Attention to detail with a commitment to high quality and accuracy
• Desire to exceed expectations
• Interest in the different fields of consultancy
• User level IT (Ms Office) knowledge
Your client responsibilities
• Working in a team, you will interact with the client in order to collect all the necessary data/information, set-up and maintain advisory files, prepare leads, etc.
• Working with the public sector in matters related to EU funds, public programs and policies, evaluation of public policies, public procurement etc;
• Performs research projects, studies;
• Determines that delivered work is of high quality and is evaluated by next-level reviewer;
• Performs searches on Internet and EY databases as per project's requirements;
• Prepares documentation for archiving when the projects are finished;
• Anticipates and identifies risks and escalates issues as appropriate;
• Prepares presentations and creates working files necessary for the engagements.
Your people responsibilities
• Positive attitude and demonstrate willingness to learn
• Work constructively with team
• Creative thinking, problem solving orientation
We offer you
• Work with a bright, friendly and energetic team
• Develop your personal and business skills by working on challenging projects with some of the most well-known companies as well as threw our extensive learning and development programs
• Receive a competitive intern remuneration package