Travel Advisor with French/Italian and English
TELUS International Europe is a premium multilingual contact center, BPO (business process outsourcing) and ITO (information technology outsourcing) provider, delivering high quality services since 2004. The company has 2,500 team members across seven delivery centers located in: Sofia and Plovdiv (Bulgaria); Bucharest and Craiova (Romania), as well as offices in Manchester and Cannock (England). TELUS International Europe offers contact center solutions, ITO and innovative customer service support for global customers in over 30+ languages. TELUS International Europe is a proud member of the TELUS International family.
TELUS International is a global BPO company with over 20,000 team members around the world, including in Canada, the United States, Europe, Latin America, and the Philippines. With over 175 million customer interactions supported annually via voice, email, chat and social media, across the telecommunications, utilities, high tech, gaming, finance, retail, e-commerce, travel and logistics, and health care industries, TELUS International enables customer experience innovation through spirited teamwork, agile thinking, and a caring culture that puts customers first. As the global arm of TELUS, TELUS International is backed by a leading national telecommunications company in Canada, with CAD$12.4 billion (€8.77 billion) in annual revenue, 14 million customer connections. For more information, please visit:
If you are passionate about travel, enjoy working with people and have a high level in French or Italian and English, then we want you to join our team at TELUS International Europe.
We are looking for Travel Advisors who will provide expert advice on behalf of a world-renowned travel and hospitality company. You will have the opportunity to impact the lives of customers by creating memorable experiences while using cutting edge technology.
- High school diploma (or equivalent). Undergraduate degree will be considered a plus
- Proficiency in French or Italian (written/verbal) and English (written/verbal)
- Availability to work on a full time or part time schedule, Monday - Sunday, 9:00 - 22:00
- Customer service and/or call center experience
- Previous experience in a sales role and/or in the tourism industry will be considered a plus
Your main responsabilities:
- Provide expert travel advice
- Greet customers in a friendly and professional manner and create long-term relationships
- Answer customers' questions about prices, availability and products
- Provide travel options based on customer needs
- Offer additional upsell/cross-sell ancillary services
Stable job – we offer permanent labor contracts
Multilingual exposure – we serve international clients daily – join us and improve your spoken and written language skills with native speakers
Positive environment – we care about the well-being of our employees, invest in their development, encourage fun and team building initiatives
Community projects – we run CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) events all year long. Make the world better, together with us!
Private medical insurance coverage – we work with one of the best suppliers, Regina Maria Medical Center where you will benefit from a Professional package
Meal tickets shall be granted monthly
Special discounts provided by our partners in different industries (Banking, Telecom, Gym & Fitness)