Junior Internal Auditor
O platforma online unde companiile si candidatii se vor intalni si vor incepe parteneriate de succes.
Education & Working Experience:
• Business graduate preferably in finance or accounting.
• Up to 2 years of relevant working experience.
• Academic/Technical knowledge of financial audit cycles, risk assessment, and internal controls.
• Exposure to engineering, industrial, or manufacturing sectors.
• Fluency in Romanian and English, any additional language is a plus.
Characteristics and Skills:
• Familiar with MS Office
• Highly trustworthy to keep sensitive information secure.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Very good analytical skills
• Detailed oriented and inquisitive mind
• Organized and resilient person
• Able to work as part of a team as well as independently.
• Flexible and able to conduct internal audit assignments and for extended periods of time.
• Traveling requirements: occasional.
If you are a fresh graduate or already started your career this exciting opportunity will offer you plenty of learning experiences, you will develop yourself in a niche position while maximizing your potential.
• Assist in performing the risk assessment of the audit job.
• Create audit programs for assigned audit and conduct the fieldwork accordingly; making sure the program answers the audit objectives.
• Make sure the audit programs fully cover the audit objectives and that the working papers are neat, clear, and support the findings.
• Ensure that all audit work is complete and sufficient to satisfy the audit objectives.
• Bring to the attention of the Audit Manager any discrepancy discovered relevant to the audit process.
• Perform the audit work diligently, efficiently, and cost effectively.
• Maintain a healthy skepticism attitude while performing the work.
• Maintain a cordial working relationship with departments’ management and staff, promote a positive view of the role of Internal Audit in the organization, and uphold the professional and objective role and image of the practice.
• Perform the audit jobs according to the international professional practice framework (IPPF) and the code of ethics of the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA).
As a Junior Internal Auditor, you will have the opportunity to learn the principles of internal auditing as per IPPF (International Professional Practice Framework of the Institute of Internal Auditors), while being responsible of carrying out the audit assignments objectively and performing the day to day work given by the Audit Manager. You will be working within a dynamic environment and will be responsible for conducting financial and operational audit engagements while interacting with people from all levels in the organization.