INTERNATIONAL CAREER OPPORTUNITIES - TOP TALENTS ROMANIA
Apply for Intern and Trainee positions in Poland in one of our Global Business Services in area of:
- Procurement (Łódź)
- Purchase-to-Pay (Finance/Accounting) (Łódź)
- Philips People Services (Admin&Payroll / Contact Center) (Piła)
We are looking for
- University degree, with relevant background
- Very good computer skills, analytical skills, communication skills
- Fluency in English and other European languages will be huge advantage (German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Swedish, Russian etc)
- Willingness to relocate for min. 3 month period
The objective for the intern is to understand the Philips internal processes end-to-end and be able to support the specialists in managing and improving their day to day tasks and special assignments. Intern will be a supporting role for the specialists, team leads and management.
It is a versatile challenge which will help the Intern to get a good understanding of the Philips network, processes and interaction models providing growth potential based on performance and personal interests.
- Building your career in an international company which brings innovations that matter to you.
- Intensive learning on the job through real experience.
- Fast-paced oriented work in truly global environment.
- Interns and Trainees are hired on a contract with competitive salary.
Sounds interesting? What to hear more? Leave with us your CV in English and we'll get back to you.