Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
- University graduate;
- Fluent in English;
- At least 1 year in a similar position;
- Experience in working with IT systems;
- Good PC, MS Office, Internet, e-mail knowledge;
- Experience in administrating vendors' agreements;
- Initiative spirit and proactive attitude;
- Good clients relationship and communication skills;
- Ability to prioritize activities and multitasking.
- Checks, enters in the system and monitors the documentation related to the actions specific to the department, as concerns the compliance with the internal procedures and the procedures for the promotional practices (NP4);
- Checks, records and keeps record of the contracts and other documents internally registered for the allocated department.;
- Performs daily updates of the database (Excel document, SAP) comprising information regarding invoices, expenses reports etc;
- Acts as a contact for the specialized service companies and organizes, together with such companies at internal and international scientific events;
- Monitors the costs incurred for the organization of events and informs, in the process, the persons in charge from the department on the evolution of the incurred costs;
- Is in charge with the organization of transportation for the participants at events - airplane ticket reservations, depending on the previously requested schedule, organization of transfers from airports to locations using the company-agreed provider;
- Provides administrative support in the relation with the logistic service providers, promotional materials, other third parties. Collects, registers and distributes invoices to the allocated department’s members to whom they are issued; prepares the documentation necessary for the payment of providers, in compliance with the internal procedures;
- Maintains efficient relations with the courier companies, collects/prepares/sends the mail; distributes the mail (including faxes) within the Finance and Admin department;
- Schedules and organizes meetings; prepares the locations for meetings; ensures the necessary supplies; receives the invitees/visitors/collaborators;
- Prepares, at request (printing, filing, drafting, preparation) various documents (certificates, powers of attorney, reports etc) necessary to the employees within the Finance and Admin department;
- Maintains the office equipment (copying machine, fax, telephones) and electronic equipment (video camera, photo camera etc) within the Finance and Admin Department in good operating condition, identifying any possible damages and notifying such damages to the IT Manager within the Company;
- Keeps record of the necessary consumables for the Finance and Admin Department and orders the necessary consumables in due time, either directly or through the front-desk assistant.