Senior Accounts Payable Specialist
Federal-Mogul Corporation is an innovative and diversified global supplier for quality products, trusted brands and sustainable solutions to manufacturers of automotive, light commercial, heavy-duty and off-highway vehicles, as well as for power generation, aerospace, marine, rail and industrial environment.
Federal-Mogul Motorparts operates in Romania through two plants located in Ploiesti and a Global Business Center located in Bucharest.
Visit our website and find out more about us at: www.fmmotorparts.ro
-Economic studies (graduation in accountancy preferred)
• Accounting for Accounts Payable 4 years+
• Experience in working in a cross functional environment
• Working experience in shared service center, outsourcing industry
- Language (advanced level for English, any other language is a plus)
- Dutch language basic level is a plus
- Technical (accountancy)
- Strong problem solving skills, accounting principles knowledge, documentation skills, research and resolution skills, data analysis and prioritization skills
-Must be well organized, self-starter, results oriented
- Able to work in cross-functional environment
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Proficient in Excel, Outlook, SAP
Responsibility of the Position
-Dispute resolution level 2;
-Team working with the outsourced & shared service center teams and the headquarter representatives;
-Pending invoices coordination and responsibility;
-Responsibility for resolution on invoices parked or blocked for discrepancies;
-Contact for Purchasing
-Support on processes harmonization inside Aftermarket business;
-Support the process improvement;
-Work with the Supply Chain department in case of quantity difference between invoices and delivery notes;
-Manage dispute resolution process with vendors. Adequate feedback is required to the headquarter (controller and supply chain management);
-Checks with Logistics when delivery notes have not been entered upon material receipt.
-Reports receipts where delivery note has been booked and invoice has not been issued
-Control with the outsourced team why invoices have not been booked.
GRNI (Goods Received not Invoiced)
-Full responsibility on GNRI process;
-Support monthly reporting and day by day control;
-GRNI aging responsibility strictly based on headquarter requirements;
-Direct contact with supplier to manage issues resolution;
-Support shared service center in controlling SAP allignment on MM (Materials -Management) and FI (Finance) views.
-Support the eventual adjustments to be made by Finance headquarter and Supply Chain;
-Support the monthly reporting: AP aging, GRNI, AP past-due, blocked & parked invoices, goods return;
-Support for business improvement process