Quintiles- EMEA Early Talent - CRA Trainee Graduate Program 2017
As one of FORTUNE’s ‘Most Admired Companies’ in 2016, we offer great opportunities for a career in world-leading clinical research. Our global projects, innovative tools and industry leading customers combined with outstanding support from our leadership team and clear career mapping allows you to make a difference in patient health.
- Participate and complete Graduate Program CRA Functional training curricula with satisfactory results.
- Shadows and learns functions and/or project activities under close supervision.
- Complete appropriate therapeutic, protocol and clinical research training to perform job duties.
- Assignments will reflect the work being developed within the business department that are relevant for the Graduate development and may include working as a Clinical Trials Assistant, member of a project team or independently in closely supervised projects/assignments.
- Gain experience in study procedures by working with experienced clinical staff.
- Under close supervision, monitoring support activities in accordance with contracted scope of work and good clinical practices.
- Assist CRA in updating tracking systems as needed.
- Under close supervision, establishes regular lines of communication with sites to help manage ongoing project expectations and issues.
- Under close supervision, provide support to assigned studies by tracking regulatory submissions and approvals, recruitment and enrolment, and data query resolution. May also support start-up phase.
- Collaborate and liaise with study team members for project execution support as appropriate.
- Under close supervision, perform other duties /learning activities as directed.
- Must have a full and valid driving license
- EU or valid passport, with the necessary rights to travel and work in Ireland for 5 weeks
- Fluency in English, good verbal and written communication skills to function within a professional work environment
- Fluency in Romanian, native speaker or good verbal and written communication skills to function within a professional work environment
- A good appreciation for commercial business strategy
- Working knowledge of MS –Office suite of applications
- Willingness to improve personal knowledge as it applies to supporting the company' objectives
- Basic organizational and problem-solving skills
- Working time management skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients.
- Bachelor’s (2:1 or higher), Master’s (2:1 or higher) or PhD in Life Sciences or Health Care is a mandatory requirement for the graduate program.
- Graduation date must be within the last 12 months.
- Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech
- Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers
- Regular sitting for extended periods of time
- Frequent travel to sites (65-70%), primarily domestic, may include international travel
- Document Attachment – Please attach a CV and transcript to your application.
- Please be sure that your CV includes your degree classification and graduation date, including both month and year.
- Please upload a transcript from your current/most recent degree program. An unofficial version of your transcript is sufficient.
* Quintiles has 36,000 employees conducting business in more than 100 countries
* Quintiles was named to FORTUNE’s World’s Most Admired Companies® 2016 list
* Quintiles was named as a 2016 World’s Most Ethical Company® by the Ethisphere Institute