Google Associate Account Strategist (Romanian), SMB Sales - based in Dublin, Irland
Consulting with a wide variety of existing Small- and Medium-sized Business (SMB) advertisers you are committed to finding the optimal advertising solution for each client. Your interest in sales and the digital economy and your entrepreneurial drive enables SMB advertisers to expand their businesses with Google's latest advertising products and solutions. Your understanding of online media combined with your commercial know-how shape how new and existing businesses grow. Using your effective communication skills, you are the face of Google to a portfolio of clients whose needs you listen to, and help define the strategy for how their products and services can reach thousands or millions of users. As a SMB Sales professional at Google, you are striving for quarterly performance goals.
The Google Business Associate Program:
Supplementing your core role, you will participate in a two year developmental program which offers world-class training, equipping you with the business, analytical and leadership skills needed to be successful at Google. You’ll work with a wide variety of SMB advertisers, developing a strong network within the Google community and a deep understanding of our products and customers - the real foundation of Google.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused team members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of small- and medium-sized businesses. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. Together, we create and implement business plans broadly for every type of small business.
- Implement creative ways to improve our customer relationships, tailor and share online marketing strategy suggestions, and promote other Google products.
- Communicate with customers proactively, via phone and email.
- Provide strategic advice and help customers by working closely with them in a consultative role.
- Share and collaborate with Specialists, Engineers, and Product team members on new feature development, through your direct relationship with SMB advertisers.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience or internship experience in sales support or market research.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Romanian fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience or interest in sales, customer support, account management, marketing or consulting.
- Experience with leading and motivating. Ability to work well with your team and others.
- Demonstrated experience in managing and customizing experience to a customer base.
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Proactive, independent worker who is highly organized and interested in the difference they can make through their individual contribution.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.