BE A PRO IN AUDIT
TALENT PROGRAM / BE A PRO IN AUDIT
Working in Internal AuditTrainee Auditors will participate in a variety of audit engagements and operational risk reviews covering a wide range of the Bank’s activities including Head office functions, Information systems and branches.
The BeAPro in Audit Program is for ambitious and aspiring talents with a passion for development and personal growth.
At Bancpost we put great emphasis on our values and these form a key part of our assessment of candidates:
- Team Work: Success comes easier when we work as a team.
- Quality: By each step, we become ever better.
- Respect for People: To the colleague, to the customer, to our fellow citizen.
- Trust: When it exists, we achieve the impossible.
- Meritocracy: Equal opportunities for distinction.
- Effectiveness: We always strive to accomplish the goals we set.
- Social Contribution: Our social contribution goes hand in hand with our business activity.
- Creativity: We innovate continuously, in an effort to always improve our business and ourselves.
The ideal candidate should possess
- Outstanding academic track record in areas of economics, accounting and finance, statistics, computer science or related discipline. Post Graduates studies will be considered as an asset
- Up to 2 years previous professional work experience
- “An eye for detail” – accurate and methodical
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Risk – conscious, business – minded
- Excellent command of the English language (verbal & written)
- Full sponsorship of the ACCA qualification (and CISA qualification for IS auditors)
- A competitive remuneration package including banking benefits
- An opportunity to be part of our highly-qualified team
- A commitment to continuous learning
- The opportunity to be exposed to a challenging environment
- International business exposure
- CV Application / Screening
- Online tests
- Assessment Centre
- Face to Face HR and Business Interviews
- Final Offer: you are now a member of a powerful team!
Explore the Opportunity
- Applicants who meet the above profile will be contacted via phone in order to participate in our program
Bancpost, one of the top 10 banks in Romania, is seeking to strengthen its Internal Audit team by recruiting highly motivated Trainee Auditors.
As the 3rd line of defense, the Internal Audit plays a key role in ensuring the Bank’s Risk Management, Governance and Internal Control Processes are operating effectively.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to join our Internal Audit team we are inviting you to apply to our Talent Program “Be A Pro in Audit”
Don’t miss this unique opportunity!