Website Audit with Dutch - NTT Data Services
• Professional certification in any computer technology is preferred.
• Experience using search sites (like Google and Yahoo).
• Basics in some of the following areas:
- Website Content Management system
- Video formats and image formats
- Web analytic tools
- Search Engine Optimization and Concepts
• Should be able to work with MS office suite and should possess basic knowledge in using Excel.
• Proficient in both writing and reading in Dutch language
• Fluency in English
Position Functions or Responsibilities:
• Performing audit and other related activities on web pages with respect to set guidelines.
• Reporting the errors found from audits performed on the web pages and also reported by customers and employees.
• Providing a detailed analysis and recommendation on the errors found.
• Preparing and distribute reports that demonstrate audit results and trends.
• Checking banners, images
• Small translations (max 2-3 phrases)
NTT DATA Services, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, is a leading business and IT services provider and global innovation partner, and part of the NTT DATA Services family of companies, with 80,000 professionals based in over 40 countries. NTT DATA Services combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process and IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. NTT DATA Services is part of NTT Group, one of the world’s largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues, and partner to 80% of the Fortune Global 100.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.