SysAdmin - Windows
Connatix is a smart solution allowing brands to feature their content across web and mobile media properties in a real native way. Content is displayed with a similar look and feel of other story items and users view it on the same platform. Using Connatix marketplace, brands can target their relevant audience while optimizing their budget for best results.
- Expert in Windows server operating systems
- Basic knowledge of Unix OSs
- Understanding of virtualized solution on VMware and HyperV
- Good knowledge in Active directory, DNS services, DHCP services
- Able to individually solve problems (e.g. troubleshoot some performance issue)
- Installation and configuration of Windows server 2012 R2 operating systems
- Installation and configuration of Windows Server native services like DNS, DHCP, Active directory, DFS, IIS
- Troubleshoot complex issues on the above mentioned operating systems
- Installation of related patches and updates to server infrastructures
- Create related documentation of the existing and planned environment
- Knowledge of following server technologies: WSUS, Backup and Recovery
service, Web filtering, replication, web service, scripting (powershell)
- Handle and improve automated deployment processes
- Implement auto scaling groups for Web services and DBs
To be open minded and a team player. We are a young, fun team.
To have the ability to organize and prioritize his/her work. We like to have responsible colleagues who are able to make their tasks in a flexible way as they desire.
To have a proactive attitude. We are all a team and we like to act as one.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate. If you are a team player who likes friendly, non-corporate environments and is looking forward to be involved in the overview of the projects, let's meet and talk about it.