Accounts receivable with German
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Our client is an innovative and diversified $6.8 billion global supplier of quality products, trusted brands and creative solutions to manufacturers of automotive, light commercial, heavy-duty and off-highway vehicles, as well as in power generation, aerospace, marine, rail and industrial.
On behalf of our client we are hiring an accounts receivables professional with advanced level of German.
• Bachelor Degree, preferably in Economics:
• minimum 1 year of credit or collections experience; AR; or similar - must have worked with very tight deadlines
• Intermediate knowledge of collections and payments process
• Excellent English & at least an intermediate level in German
• Goal oriented, motivated self-starter, with excellent organizational and analytical skills & the ability to handle multiple tasks.
• Strong PC skills including Excel and experience with other Microsoft Office products: Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
• Strong problem solving, interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of high-end applications/databases like SAP is highly desirable.
• Responsible for collection of receivables using established collection procedures on a portfolio of customer accounts.
• Maintain a smooth functioning of credit portfolio - supplying responsive, process-effective services to internal and external customers.
• Responsible for ensuring Customer Financial Services metrics are achieved
• Establish and maintain contact with customers concerning past due amounts, payment trends, and other matters related to past due receivables to improve company cash flow.
• Visit, if required or Contact customers on past due items and perform resolution of disputed invoices.
• Interfaces with a variety of functional areas at various business sites related to customer disputes, invoice copies, proof of deliveries, contract/PO issues, etc.
• Conduct business in a manner that promotes both internal and external customer satisfaction.
• Conducts periodic A/R reviews with the business
• Understand existing policies and procedures (process maps) to ensure compliance for each business unit. Review delinquent accounts on a regular basis to determine root causes.
• Propose customer credit limits and payment terms