Financial Controlling Support
Since 2010, Allianz Managed Operations & Services, or AMOS, has been transforming Allianz into a digital group. The AMOS mission is to deploy Allianz Group solutions together with and to the benefit of Allianz companies. With its headquarters in Munich, AMOS is the principal driver behind the digitalization process – a quest to which nearly 7,500 AMOS employees around the globe have committed themselves.
AMOS SE Romania Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
University degree (Business Administration, Finance or comparable);
Fluent in English (German is a plus);
Minimum 2 year experience in Controlling;
Knowledge in handling SharePoint environments;
Database and SQL knowledge is a plus;
Advanced knowledge in SAP Controlling Modules (SAP CO-OM, SAP CO-PA, SAP BW).
Proven organizational and self-motivation abilities;
Excellent analytical skills;
Excellent communication skills.
Will help prepare and analyze the financial data, perform Controlling activities, and steer P&L and cash measures for A-GP. This will be done in close collaboration with A-GP pillar controllers.
Financial controlling support for AMOS Pillar A-GP that includes:
Preparing and providing standardized SAP reports for A-GP Pillar Controlling and Service Owners regarding:
- Plan / Forecast;
- Analysis of deviations to Plan/Forecast/ Business Case in P&L, Costs and Revenues for each Service Family and each Cost category ( Depreciation, Service provider, External labor, etc).
Prepare deviation package ( overview with the deviations, the trend, and costs details from SAP;
Ensure completeness and correctness of monthly revenues and costs;
- ‘Cost & Revenue Verification (CRV)’ support for Global Platforms Pillar in close collaboration with A-GP contact partners. Handle requests for Service Owners as a result of CRV outcome ( financial reports);
- Prepare Productivity report based on the efforts booked by the respective team in Planview;
- Create the Provisions report based on the Forecast values agreed with the Service Owner and book them in the system;
- Handle and maintain the CRV feedback;
- Providing budget reports on a monthly basis (Actuals versus Plan) for the management, including comments and analysis.