Senior Java Developer
Stefanini offers consulting services, solution development and integration, BPO, application and infrastructure outsourcing, and more. With support in 32 languages and the flexibility of a global company, Stefanini is focused on efficiency and meeting unique regional needs.
POWERING YOUR BUSINESS!
Visit us today at http://www.stefanini.com/EN/
• Minimum 3+ years hands-on development experience in Java;
• Technologies: JSE, Hibernate, Spring, Maven, Ant, Continuous Integration, Web Services, nice to have: experience with Flex;
• Methodologies: Scrum/Agile; TDD; Pair Programming.
Education & Experience
• Holds a technical bachelor or university degree;
• Experienced in working with the tools listed above;
• Fluency in English.
• Our team is going to develop POS solutions (Point Of Sale) with clients ranging from food retail to clothing industry;
• The solution is comprised of:
• A backend system which integrates with a rage of core systems (ERP, Product catalogs);
• A client application that the cashier uses which typically runs on a touch screen device and integrates with fiscal printers, credit card reading devices.
• Ability to openly present her/his own ideas;
• Independent and highly self-motivated with a strong customer focus;
• Able to work both independently and as part of a team;
• Fluency in English;
• Action and results orientated, ability to manage multiple priorities is also expected;
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadline requirements complimenting a proactive and flexible approach with a resilient and results - orientated nature.