Intern Audit - Timisoara Office
In a nutshell - Audit Intern:
As a member of the Assurance team, you'll make a technical contribution to audit engagements and internal projects. You'll actively establish internal and external relationships, and identify and escalate potential business opportunities for EY on existing engagements.
With a clear focus on anticipating and identifying risks, you'll escalate issues as appropriate. You'll confirm that the work delivered to clients is of high quality and is reviewed by the next-level reviewer.
What you’ll be doing
- Participate in assurance engagements and execute the work plan;
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel;
- Assist in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties;
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating junior and senior team members on progress;
- Help prepare for meetings with target management teams and participate in these meetings;
- Build strong internal relationships within EY Assurance service line and across service line.
- Strong academic records, including a degree;
- Diligence, attention to details;
- Critical thinking, effective problem-solving, teamwork skills;
- Willingness to learn;
- Experience in a similar position is a plus.