EMEA Localizations and Translations Analyst
With more than 420,000 customers—including 100 of the Fortune 100— and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems. And Oracle's 130,000 global employees - including more than 35,000 developers and engineers - are critical to that success.
At Oracle Romania, we work pro-actively with customers and partners to maximize the capabilities of their Oracle solutions via e-business and information flow.
Our employees are entrepreneurial, but also team players, which means it's easy to strike up great friendships in a truly multicultural environment (employees interacting with 28 countries all over the world in 20 languages).
Innovative? Ambitious? Inspired? There has never been a better time to join us!
We recruit the most talented graduates in IT, business, communications or foreign languages. Explore our opportunities and submit your resume.
• Fluency in English on all levels of communication
• Advanced skills of Microsoft Office Excel and Word
• University degree
• Arrange for external translation of Oracle Global templates for EMEA countries
• Provide relevant documentation and guidelines to external vendor
• Intermediate the communication between all departments involved in the translation process
• Provide clear and specific feedback back to the vendor and track down any quality issues accordingly
• Identify issues in Global templates and address them to the corresponding owners
• Apply country specifics to documents and liaise with the Legal department for further reviews and adjustments
• Addresses any translation requests from Sales and Deal Managers in a timely manner and with appropriate research prior to the delivery