Contracts Coordinator - Russian Speaker
With more than 420,000 customers—including 100 of the Fortune 100— and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems. And Oracle's 130,000 global employees - including more than 35,000 developers and engineers - are critical to that success.
At Oracle Romania, we work pro-actively with customers and partners to maximize the capabilities of their Oracle solutions via e-business and information flow.
Our employees are entrepreneurial, but also team players, which means it's easy to strike up great friendships in a truly multicultural environment (employees interacting with 28 countries all over the world in 20 languages).
Innovative? Ambitious? Inspired? There has never been a better time to join us!
We recruit the most talented graduates in IT, business, communications or foreign languages. Explore our opportunities and submit your resume.
• Contracts knowledge, preferably purchasing agreements
• Polished written and oral communication
• Advanced Russian language knowledge
• High level of customer service attitude
• Personal motivation
• Organized, detail-oriented and refined time management skills
• Comfortable with exercising independent judgment
• Excellent analytical and communication (both written and verbal) skills
• Experience with Oracle applications (desired)
• Work independently and demonstrate sound judgment under high stress, time critical deadlines
• Dedication to standard process implementation
• Excellent research & problem solving skills
• Ability to meet stringent deadlines and able to work effectively in team environment
• Ability to deal with potentially confrontational situations with patience, diplomacy and tact
• 2 years relevant experience
• Managing Contracts Team alias email account and responding to all inquiries & requests in a timely and efficient manner.
• Provide support to the entire Procurement Contracts Team.
• Manage all template creation and revisions, including posting and managing all content on the Contracts Review website.
• Training other teams and individuals within the S2S organization on the Procurement Contracts Team roles, responsibilities, database and processes. In addition, be available for questions relating to the aforementioned at all times.
• Requesting PO issuance and distributing signed contracts.
• Ensuring that all contracts are uploaded to the Contracts Database.
• In charge of meeting preparations, supply ordering, and general communications.
• Manage the contracts archive.