Service Analyst with French /German
DELTATEL este o companie specializată în furnizarea de servicii care permit operatorilor, marilor companii și instituțiilor publice să ofere soluții de comunicații de voce, date și video utilizatorilor finali.Cerinte
Preffered qualifications and abilities:
•Open to graduate or has a Bachelor`s Degree in technical fields IT/Telecom (it’s a plus, not a must)
•Languages : French / German (intermediate level, B1) and English
• Ability to document information
• Adaptability, Analytical skills, Customer focus
• Multitasking and prioritizing abilities
• Positive attitude, flexibility, team spirit
• Disponibility for shift work
Your main responsabilities:
• Monitor the network, events and execute pre-defined scripts in case of alarms and incidents reported by network management systems.
• Monitor network traffic and analyze service performance while maintaining high level of customer satisfaction by providing services fully compliant with the Service Level Agreements (SLA) and minimizing impact on customer service.
• Drive complex outage from a technical side and restore the services in synchronization with the customer, partners and Technical Support Operations
• Play the role of Outage Manager, if required, to ensure effective coordination of resources involved in trouble resolution.
• Provide prompt and appropriate follow-up with regular feedback to customers in relation to on-going issues.
• Professional development opportunities
• Access to theoretical and practical training programs
• Various discounts/offerings for sports, financial, medical services and others
• Balance your work and private life- 24 days annual vacation
We are looking forward for your application!