Junior IT Sourcer(Internship)
InCrys is a provider of complete Technology and Consulting Services, founded in 2000. Headquartered in Bucharest, Romania, with offices in London and Rotterdam, we deliver Testing, Application Development Outsourcing, Remote Server Administration, Business Analytics and Optimization (BAO) and Software Packaging services to clients in Western Europe, USA and Canada.
A result of the many certifications held by our specialists, our acknowledgment in 2010 as IBM Premier Business Partner is one of the accomplishments that guarantee our status as trusted Software Solutions provider. We have become a leading offshore outsourcing provider by consolidating on our employees’ extensive work experience, knowledge of state-of-the-art technologies, and excellent language skills.
Our focus on employee training and continuous development lead to a record-setting attrition-rate, of only 6% in 2013.
InCrys is now undergoing an active recruitment process, and we’re especially in need of software development specialists, infrastructure specialists and testers. We have approximately 300 professionals involved in complex software outsourcing projects, and we aim to significantly expand our team by at least 20% by the end of this year.
For further information please visit www.incrys.com
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Psychology;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Consciousness and perseverance;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks;
- Good English command;
- Previous experience as a sourcer/researcher would be a plus.
The sourcer will assist the recruiters in finding high quality candidates of different IT profiles. After a few months training period, the sourcer will be able to:
- understand the recruitment process within the company & the IT field;
- develop and implement innovative techniques in order to identify candidates (such as social media, talent acquisition campaigns, Boolean search);
- efficiently match the profiles with the job description.
- Motivating salary;
- Good working environment;
- Medical insurance.