Customer Operations Representative with French
PTC (NASDAQ: PTC) has the most robust Internet of Things technology in the world. In 1986 we revolutionized digital 3D design. Now our leading IoT and AR platform and field-proven solutions bring together the physical and digital worlds to reinvent the way companies create, operate, and service products. With PTC technology, global manufacturers and an ecosystem of partners and developers can capitalize on the promise of the IoT today and drive the future of innovation. We are headquartered in Needham, MA.Requirements
• Preferred university degree in business administration
• 2+ years of experience within multinational company
• Fluent English and French speaker
• Customer focus and action oriented
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and a team attitude
• Overall responsibility for the “training services” delivered within the SABA Accounting system for a specific region;
• Process Travel & Living expenses for Services Deliveries;
• Assist our internal customers as Global Services Organization, the PTC Sales Representatives and other PTC departments with questions concerning invoicing, credit memo processing, time and expense inquiries and general questions about Training Deliveries;
• Participate in weekly calls with Training Managers/Advisors as needed. Provide insight into specific details of the administrated accounts;
• Team with other Training Administrators to ensure group deadlines are constantly achieved;
• Processing of Training orders and make sure that they fulfil the internal requirements for accepting the order before it is booked;
• Support the Training team as the primary point of reference for administrative inquires related to booked training orders and their compliance to policies;
• Create related business reports for Global Services Organization.
• Other tasks required by the direct manager.
Why join us?
PTC is a great place to work. Our culture is one of excellence, innovation, empowerment, and caring about our customers, communities, and employees. We have built an action oriented culture of integrity and trust, creating a sense of team spirit at both the departmental and company-wide level. At PTC, we have great employees and know that they are critical to the company’s success.
The Core Values we live by to achieve our success are:
• Customer Success
• Innovation & Empowerment
• Integrity & Professionalism
• Social Responsibility through Shared Value
We are looking to add strong candidates that uphold the PTC Core Values and are eager to grow and develop their careers with us. If you share these values and enjoy a work environment that is fast paced, hands on, and results oriented, then PTC is the place for you.
More about PTC:
PTC benefits are among the most competitive in the industry. While your salary is the major component of your compensation, you also receive a competitive benefits package including:
• Great opportunities for career development
• Employee training development
• Working with cutting edge technologies
• Project based travel opportunities worldwide
• Top office facilities and easily accessible location
• Private health insurance
• Meal tickets
• Very advantageous gym membership
• Vacations days based on seniority
• Employee Referral Program