ELECTROMAGNETIC COMPATIBILITY ENGINEER
RIAN&Partners is a new, fresh concept in the recruitment and selection process of personnel, personnel training & organizational development.
RIAN&Partners combines, in an intelligent and friendly manner, over 30 years of our partners’ previous experience in the HR management for the industrial environment with passion and determination – patterns engraved to every assigned project.
Integrity and high professional ethics are the core values we believe in, values that have settled their home at RIAN&Partners. Moreover, we believe wholeheartedly in optimism, flexibility and ‘’out of the box’’ solutions. That’s who we are!
- Technical bachelor degree: Electrical Engineering, Electronics
- 3 years’ experience in EMC Engineering in automotive or equivalent environment
- English – advanced (French represents an advantage);
- Specific knowledge required:
- Power electronics knowledge: converter structure, component
- Electronic simulation tools: LTSPICE
- 3D simulation tools: EMC studio, FEKO, MAXWELL, CST
- Knowledge of EMC automotive norms & test
- Develops equipment models (3D, passive component circuit) for electromagnetic emissions prediction purposes;
- Performs EMC filters Optimization (Layout, topology, component values);
- Develops advanced and unique modeling approaches that are considered state-of-the-art;