PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT LEADER (PLATFORM)
RIAN&Partners is a new, fresh concept in the recruitment and selection process of personnel, personnel training & organizational development.
RIAN&Partners combines, in an intelligent and friendly manner, over 30 years of our partners’ previous experience in the HR management for the industrial environment with passion and determination – patterns engraved to every assigned project.
Integrity and high professional ethics are the core values we believe in, values that have settled their home at RIAN&Partners. Moreover, we believe wholeheartedly in optimism, flexibility and ‘’out of the box’’ solutions. That’s who we are!
- Bachelor's degree in engineering
- Experience in Design & Development with industrial environment, manufacturing experience appreciated
- Knowledge and experience in Project Management
- Team player with strong communication skills
- International mind set
- English - advanced
- Manages a Program File in Product Data Management (PDM) (including roles & rights), maintaining appropriate product and process definitions;
- Manages technical aspects of a program: prepare and update other program related technical documentation;
- Ensures that the technical convergence plan meets product quality and costs targets;
- Ensures that the PMS technical milestone deadlines are met;
- Manages Bought out Parts (BOP) definition and ensure technical integration of suppliers;
- Coordinates technical management of tool suppliers relying on process/tool engineers and experts;
- Acts as Interface with the customer's engineering team;
- Applies the industrial policies and guidelines (Production System Efficiency, Supply chain)
- Liaises with industrial engineer so that product and process characteristics are under control when production is launched;