- Experienced (minimum 4 years) in managing paid and organic digital marketing campaigns, (Google AdWords, etc.).
- Experience in managing B2B global campaigns (Europe and the Americas) preferably in advertising Services.
- Excellent English skills, minimum C2 on the CEFR scale.
- Driven by results, measures, and improves based on stats.
- Fast learner, stays on top of industry developments in terms of online advertising and Conectys’ industry.
- Good communication skills
- Nice to have: experience in BPO advertising. - Degree in marketing, business or related field.
- Create, implement, and manage online marketing campaigns, paid (PPC) and organic (SEO),
- Composing and maintaining lists of high ROI keywords;
- Creating and testing ads/banners/landing pages specific for targeted verticals;
- Retargeting & remarketing sponsored content;
- Implement and manage e-mail marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and enhance the website and campaign performance by using Google Analytics and the likes of.
- Diligent reporting of ROI and other KPIs on a weekly and monthly basis -
Recurrent use of ad platforms, reporting, analytics, and trend tools, including but not limited to Google Analytics, SpyFu, Optimizely, Google Adwords etc.
- Monitor PPC trends, best practices, and techniques to ensure correct account spend/growth, identify new opportunities.
- Conduct regular competitive research on other services and companies in the industry to keep Conectys ahead of competition
- Collaborate with Conectys’ Content Writer and Marketing Manager to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across campaigns.
• Competitive revenue package.
• Performance-based incentives to the salary.
• Laptop, phone.
• Flexibility: on-site / remote
•Subscription to medical services