onectys is a global organization with centers on 2 continents and in 4 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty and growth. We also strongly believe in Fun@Work, so much that we’ve made it one of our core values.
We have the best possible clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance and other key industries.
Conectys is fueled by people. Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys. We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 10 awards received in the past 3 years alone.
- Experienced (minimum 4 years) in managing paid and organic digital marketing campaigns, (Google AdWords, etc.).
- Experience in managing B2B global campaigns (Europe and the Americas) preferably in advertising Services.
- Excellent English skills, minimum C2 on the CEFR scale.
- Driven by results, measures, and improves based on stats.
- Fast learner, stays on top of industry developments in terms of online advertising and Conectys’ industry.
- Good communication skills
- Nice to have: experience in BPO advertising. - Degree in marketing, business or related field.
- Create, implement, and manage online marketing campaigns, paid (PPC) and organic (SEO),
- Composing and maintaining lists of high ROI keywords;
- Creating and testing ads/banners/landing pages specific for targeted verticals;
- Retargeting & remarketing sponsored content;
- Implement and manage e-mail marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and enhance the website and campaign performance by using Google Analytics and the likes of.
- Diligent reporting of ROI and other KPIs on a weekly and monthly basis -
Recurrent use of ad platforms, reporting, analytics, and trend tools, including but not limited to Google Analytics, SpyFu, Optimizely, Google Adwords etc.
- Monitor PPC trends, best practices, and techniques to ensure correct account spend/growth, identify new opportunities.
- Conduct regular competitive research on other services and companies in the industry to keep Conectys ahead of competition
- Collaborate with Conectys’ Content Writer and Marketing Manager to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across campaigns.
• Competitive revenue package.
• Performance-based incentives to the salary.
• Laptop, phone.
• Flexibility: on-site / remote
•Subscription to medical services