Global Marketing Manager
- Experience in designing marketing strategies for global, B2B organisations in BPO or other services sector.
- In-depth knowledge of the various B2B traditional and digital marketing channels and technologies, including events, paid search (Google AdWords / Bing Advertising), retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and more), content distribution and placement networks.
- Thorough knowledge of digital marketing best practices, including multi-channel PPC and SEO.
- Experience in forecasting and working with marketing budgets. -
Solution oriented communicator with the ability to be persuasive. You will manage all relationships with potential vendors for marketing outreach ensuring we get the best ROI.
- Excellent English skills, C1 minimum on the CEFR scale.
- Experience within the outsourcing industry is a plus
- Conectys global multichannel marketing strategy (B2B) design and implementation coordination.
- Analyse marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Develop an industry leading MQL pipeline.
- Conduct regular competitive research on other services and companies in our industry to keep us ahead of the competition.
- Improve SEO & PPC performance (work with Marketing Specialist/Content Writer/ Tech Admin, and other functions) and set goals based on measurable data.
- Ensure strong communication between Marketing and Sales, and meet service level agreements (SLAs) including leads, MQLs, SQLs, and Opportunities.
- Evaluate new vendors, technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance and expenses.
- Attend events and interact with potential customers to further understand the challenges we can solve for them.
• Competitive revenue package.
• Performance-based incentives to the salary.
• Laptop, phone.
• Flexibility: on-site / remote
•Subscription to medical services