Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1400 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
• Minimum 1 year experience in a digital art content creation pipeline, ideally in the video game industry;
• The number and variety of tech-art areas of interest in your past activity is also important.
• Very good problem-solving skills;
• Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical parties;
• Training and tutoring skills are a plus;
• Experience in a full digital art content creation pipeline (high and low-poly modelling, unwrapping, baking, texturing, level art);
• Experience with game editors and engines is considered a plus;
• Good artistic skills (proportion, color, composition);
• Ability to create technical documentation;
• Knowledge and Interest in the following tech-art areas:
o Rendering and Post-Effects
o Special FX
o Rigging and animation
o Physics simulations;
• Fluency in English.
• Your role is to support the content production art teams in achieving top-quality results within the context of the project;
• You will works closely with the Technical Directors and the programming team to help implementing technical art features and new technologies in the project.
• Implement optimizations and monitor the performance of the game;
• Identify and Implement art-pipeline optimizations and automatizing;
• Create technical benchmarks to be used in production;
• Implement technical art features with the help of the programming team;
• Offer technical support to the art team in day-by-day production issues;
• Create and maintain technical documentation;
• Share with the other artists best-practices and new tools.
Benefits that you can enjoy:
• If you’re into sport we’ve got a great gym right into our studio;
• We are proud of our games and we would like you to feel the same way. To get started we’ll give you goodies and games letting you choose what you like;
• If you get hungry you can use your meal tickets at our local cafeteria or even grab some of the fresh fruits that are available in the office each week;
• Since we value health you’ll have access to private medical system after the first 3 months;
• If somehow you feel under the weather you can quickly go to our in studio doctor.