Collections Analyst with German
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is one of the world’s iconic tech companies, creating new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments, and society.
We provide solutions which enable companies to mobilize their business; mine all their data for insights, on an open, agile cloud; all this securely. We aim at making the complex, simple. Bridging the old and the new. And we do that by harnessing big data, security, mobility and cloud. We are the only company with the breadth and depth of innovative products and services to provide complete end-to-end solutions in big data, cloud, mobility and security, not just a disparate set of IT components.
We focus on delivering speed, simplicity, efficiency and agility so that customers can realize their preferred business outcomes across architectures and in ways that suit their engineering requirements and budgets. Our key areas include:
• Infrastructure – Building on the product innovations of the past year, like our Helion Cloud portfolio, Apollo water-cooled super computers, and OneView, the best converged infrastructure tool on the market.
• Services – Continuing to lead in Virtual Private Cloud and growing our Strategic Enterprise Services, including cloud, enterprise security, analytics and data management, and app modernization.
• Software – Continuing to develop the critical tools that reveal hidden insights and drive business outcomes at incredible speed and scale.
• HP Financial Services – By leveraging its HP Financial Services capability, Hewlett Packard Enterprise will be well positioned to create unique technology deployment models for customers and partners based on their specific business needs.
Apart from leading the market in enterprise infrastructure, software and services, we offer great and impactful initiatives for our employees and for society, from wellness, through diversity and inclusion, to amazing university hiring experiences, and much more. If you wonder what is like to be part of one of the world’s largest technology companies, visit our Hewlett Packard Enterprise stand, and hear directly from our employees!
Education and Experience Required:
· First level university degree with a focus in business or economics recommended or equivalent experience.
· Typically 2-4 years of experience in collection.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
· Intermediate written and verbal communication, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
· Fluency in English and German
· Intermediate accounting knowledge.
· Intermediate problem solving skills
· Basic computer skills.
· Intermediate prioritization skills.
· Basic understanding of risk mitigation tools.
· Intermediate understanding of collection processes and financial concepts.
· Intermediate influence skills
Follows standard collection strategies, may exercise independent judgment to customize to the customer environment, with longer follow up time and focus on building customer relationships
• May act as resolver for designated self-resolving accounts
• Identify appropriate customer contacts to obtain payment or identify and resolve issues
• Proactively make regular contact with customers via phone, fax or email
• Respond and follow up promptly on customer requests or issues
• Build and maintain internal HP (sales, credit, order management, etc.) and external customer relationships
• Learn customer infrastructure, processes and escalation contacts as needed to enhance customer experience, obtain payments, identify and resolve issues
• Document all collections activities and key customer payment behavior details in designated system/local files following standard commenting procedures
• Forecast month-end/quarter end aging results for assigned portfolio.
• Participate in all governance related activities at team, region and global level to identify specific actions and provide regular status updates.