Junior Client Support Representative (with Dutch)
Mood Media (TSX:MM / LSE AIM:MM), is one of the world’s largest designers of instore consumer experiences, including audio, visual, interactive, scent, voice and advertising solutions. Mood Media’s solutions reach over 150 million consumers each day through more than half a million subscriber locations in over 40 countries throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
Mood Media Corporation’s client base includes more than 850 international brands in diverse market sectors that include: retail, from fashion to financial services; hospitality, from hotels to health spas; and food retail, including restaurants, bars, quick-serve and fast casual dining
For further information about Mood Media, please visit www.moodmedia.com.
The Client Service&Support team is the key point in the interaction with our clients. This position requires handling calls and emails from the clients, resolving product and service problems.
· Take in charge new incidents (inbound calls, emails), put them into the ticketing system and then provide support following troubleshooting procedures and using specific applications
· Follow up incidents where necessary (call back the clients, communicate with the internal departments on escalated issues)
· Provide the clients with information regarding the status of their incidents
· Report complicated technical problems following specific procedures
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
· Dutch – proficient level
· English - working language level
· Very good computer skills, excellent knowledge of MS Office applications
· Responsible, well organized, extremely thorough, open, assertive, proactive, analytical and logical person
· Excellent team player as well as independent worker, cross-cultural communication skills are a plus
- Professional, multicultural, open and friendly working environment
- Opportunity to learn new things and develop communication and technical skills (training provided)
- Flexible work schedule
- Health insurance package
- Motivating salary – 3 year salary plan
- Possibility to work from home - terms & conditions will be discussed with the candidate during phone calls & interviews
Mood Media is an EEO/Affirmative Action employer.
Visit us online at www.moodmedia.com