EEU Software is a fast growing software development company. We started in early 2000 and specialised in Java projects. The 80 programmers in EEU are all together a young, dynamic and highly professional team. We have implemented various applications in Europe and overseas, in countries like Spain, UK, Argentina, USA, Germany, Finland, Switzerland, France and more. EEU Software is Microsoft Partner, IBM Core Partner and Oracle Gold Partner. Our company uses the highest quality standards being ISO 9001 certified by a well-known austrian company, TUV.Requirements
• Design or Communication Arts 4-year graduate or equivalent high-end portfolio demonstrating 3-4 years of relevant experience
• Understanding of the brand and how to implement that in company's look and feel
• Ability to apply guidelines and standards
• Good working knowledge of the Adobe Suite of products
• Organized, detail-oriented, flexible, and able to produce quality work and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced, fast-changing environment to meet aggressive schedules
• Ability to prioritize multiple projects
• Quick worker, able to get up to speed quickly with our processes and also works quickly within the tools that we use
• Ability to choose engaging photography or illustrations to enhance a concept
• Experience with personal computers (or laptops) and tools such as word processing programs, e-mail and web browsers
• Strong color knowledge
• Experience working with templates and software defined styles
• Understanding of creating good quality PDFs of moderate data size
• Uderstanding of printing techniques and standards (print resolutions, cmyk vs. rgb, how printers like to receive files, etc.)
• Understand resolution and file size and types of files used
• Understand how to prepare files for an html browser
• Understand slideshow presentation industry best practices (resolution, color usage/contrast, and font sizes for readability)
Nice to have skills:
• Social business design skills. Demonstrated experience in creating visual assets for major social business spaces (Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Youtube, blogging sites, etc.). This skill should include knowledge of how social business sites work with intimate understanding of up-to-date design specifications for each site, and best practices for creating assets that result in crisp images that would scale well for various devices from laptop to hand-held devices.
• HTML5 coding. Know how to take an existing design or create a new design and develop an html5 file that would animate or make the design interactive for a user. A lot of this work would be infographic work. Results would need to work smoothly and efficiently with quick turnaround times.
He/she needs to be able to interpret company's design guidelines and work independently to deliver creative collateral from conception to completion. Must have a complete understanding of the creative process and know exactly how to quickly execute a concept using the proper layout and design tools.
In addition, he/she must be able to demonstrate experience working with print collateral like brochures, data sheets, white papers, posters or longer documents such as catalogs and booklets.
He/she should also have demonstrated experience working with electronic media such as web design, email content, social business design or slideshow presentations.
- Reimbursement of agreed certifications
- Private medical subscription
- Motivating salary
- Performance bonuses
- Career path based on continuous learning and development. Internal courses and workshops.
- Multiple ongoing projects thus possibility to change projects/ teams
- Professional environment, access to leading-edge technologies
- Premium customers