GL Senior Accountant
Since 2010, Allianz Managed Operations & Services, or AMOS, has been transforming Allianz into a digital group. The AMOS mission is to deploy Allianz Group solutions together with and to the benefit of Allianz companies. With its headquarters in Munich, AMOS is the principal driver behind the digitalization process – a quest to which nearly 7,500 AMOS employees around the globe have committed themselves.
AMOS SE Romania Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
In this role, you will be responsible for AMOS Romania branch accounting, working closely with the Financial Manager and the third party tax adviser.
- Strong Accounting background
- Good knowledge of Romanian Accounting Standards, IFRS and regulatory reporting
- Good experience with SAP FI/ECCS accounting systems
- Good experience in tax issues
- University degree in Economic Studies (Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or related field)
- ACCA, CECCAR or similar diplomas are a plus
- Fluent in English, German language is a plus
- The ability to work individually and manage specific problems in the corporate environment
- Excellent knowledge of fiscal and accounting legislation
- The ability to advise the management of the company in accordance with the local legislation requirements and with the requirements of the Group in terms of reporting and accounting
- Ensures all necessary operation for the closing of the month/half-year/year in SAP (according to Romanian Standards in accounting and financial reporting) in accordance with the reporting of AMOS SE München
- Fulfillment of the general accounting /bookkeeping
- Ensures accounting of suppliers (invoice registration)
- Reconciliation of customer and suppliers accounts
- Preparing different fiscal statements for Romanian Authorities 100,300,390,394,101
- Accounting of tangible and intangible assets
- Ensures payment and collection in due time of invoices and issuing invoices of AMOS branch to the companies within the Group and third parties
- Gives support to Financial Controller for all aspects related to monthly reporting, budget planning, forecast, tax calculation
- Preparing different reports for the Management
- Calculation and division of ticket meals on cost center
- Payroll accounting, inventory and activities related to acquisitions
- Managing the contracts for the branch with different suppliers/clients
- Managing receivables: contracts with clients, re-invoicing to the mother company, SAP invoicing
- Responsible for all deficiencies resulted following the developments of his/her activity, as a result of garnishments decisions
- Respects all circulars/decisions, methodological norms and working procedures, Internal Regulation, Compliance Policy and Anti-corruption Policy of the Company
- Prepares all documents that belong to the quality management system (procedures, instructions etc.) and drafts the necessary registrations for the development of activities
- Fulfills other activities set by the hierarchical manager or the manager of the organizational entity to which it belongs , on the professional line or referred to the quality management
- Flexible and friendly working environment
- Access to a wide range of learning and development opportunities (technical and soft skills trainings)
- Well-being programs and initiatives
- Attractive compensation package
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.