De ce Vodafone?
Vodafone este liderul mondial in telecomunicații. Milioane de oameni din toate colturile lumii aleg Vodafone pentru a comunica cu cei dragi, dar si cu partenerii de business. Vodafone sustine si investeste permanent in inovatie si creativitate si raspunde nevoilor in continua crestere si schimbare ale utilizatorului contemporan de comunicatii mobile.
Succesul nostru se datoreaza in primul rand oamenilor care alcatuiesc echipa. Multe din sarcinile cu care ne confruntam zilnic reprezinta mai mult decat un singur om poate face. Astfel viitorul nostru depinde de atragerea, recompensarea si retinerea celor care impartasesc atitudinea “pot si voi face”.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
Good written and presentation skills.
Able to communicate tax/finance issues to non-tax specialists and senior management
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
2-3 years tax/finance experience -industry and/or the profession
University Degree, Finance
• To deliver value to Vodafone RO through minimisation of the Company’s tax burden, ensuring compliance with statutory filing obligations and providing appropriate financial information on the tax position for internal and external reporting purposes
1. To liaise between the company, Group and government and other bodies on taxation matters and development of tax policy
- To support the interaction with external auditors and tax authorities during the tax audits
- To keep oneself updated on the key tax legislation
- To liaise and maintain a good relationship with the tax authorities
2. To minimise the direct and indirect tax burden in VF RO and within the context and framework of the Group’s tax strategy
- To continually look for and review opportunities/ideas to reduce the tax cost of the company.
- Ensure tax compliance and efficiency on specific taxes areas
3. To provide tax commercial advice to the business
- Review commercial contracts and offer cost efficient solutions
4. To support Tax manager to ensure the integrity of all reported tax numbers
- To prepare and submit accurately and timely of tax returns
- To support Tax Manager and/or Tax Team leader by providing reports as necessary
5. To provide support, as appropriate, to the local functions in VF RO
- To provide tax input to the various local functions on activities within their specific areas of responsibility that may have tax implications.
6. To develop relationships with the rest of the business to support the above accountabilities
- Builds strong working relationships with internal departments
- To prepare reports and provide support for tax projects/reporting requirements as requested by Group
- Develop and lead tax awareness trainings for relevant areas of the business.
- Maintain high standard of technical and industry knowledge