IBM Internship – Project Management Officer (French / German Language Speakers)
|Angajator:||IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE)|
IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE) was established in 2012 by joining several centers in Europe. The Delivery Center is part of a global network of 80 similar centers and uses the best IBM methods of work, global processes and techniques. The center has achieved CMMI Level 5 (Capability Maturity Model Integration) and its mission is to provide customers with software solution customized to their global business needs.Cerinte
The Junior Project Management Officer role calls for a positive and proactive approach, a clear mind and the ability to work to very high standards and challenging timescales. You should also have a passion for the business and pay great attention to detail.
In addition, the following will be essential:
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Administration or other related discipline
* English language skills: Fluent
* French / German language skills : Intermediate - Advanced
* Passionate about providing service excellence to internal and external customers
* Excellent relationship building skills
* Problem solver - acts on own initiative
* Excellent communicator
* Ability to prioritize workflow, overcome obstacles and get things done meeting deadlines
* Competent to use MS office.
We are looking for a Junior Project Management Officer that can support our project teams in assisting project sponsors, managers and teams by providing a framework for them to operate within. In this role, your contributions and leadership will be vital to providing a high quality user experience to our customers.
* Ensuring that projects are run in compliance with the Organization’s requirements
* Providing guidance to project teams
* Maintaining and integrating project plans
* Tracking & reporting overall progress
* Monitoring human resources utilization within the assigned project
* Establishing and maintaining the project documentation library
* Training regarding IBM as a corporation and IBM Romania - departments & activities;
* Soft skills training for certain abilities - communication, team work, planning& organizing, presentation skills
* Common session regarding hardware, software and services and workshops depending on the professional interest of the interns
* Project tasks in frame of a development project on which interns will need to work together and share information and knowledge with the team members.
Depending on the demonstrated level of performance, after 3 months of internship all the suitable candidates will be offered the option of a full time position in IBM.