Junior Java Developer
|Employer:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
Knowledge and experience
• Good knowledge of Java/J2EE version 6 & 8, Spring, Oracle (SQL);
• Good knowledge of technologies like Java, Maven, Tomcat, Webservices;
• Basic level experience in Ibatis, Swing, GiT, GWT;
• Tools: Eclipse/ IntelliJ, Jenkins, JUnit, Jira, Cucumber [Testing];
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
We also value:
• A responsible attitude and ambition in achieving your mission;
• A good combination of rigor, creativity and communication skills;
• Good command of English, both written and spoken with the ability to participate in English-only meetings. — French knowledge is an advantage;
• Enthusiasm, self-confidence, innovative problem-solving skills, curious, autonomous and really keen to develop his tech skills.
• Develop new features front to back as part of an Agile/Scrum team;
• Ensure the delivery of high quality solutions to agreed specifications and within agreed time scales;
• Assure the corrective maintenance;
• Drive innovation by coming up with new ideas for our products and processes;
• Point out issues with the existing architectures and codes on different projects, followed by active involvement in order to clean it up;
• Maintain a close relationship with the French team and ensure that the final result responds to its needs.
• Competitive remuneration and benefits package, based on qualifications and experience;
• Promotion possibilities and development of a career plan;
• A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
• Yearly bonus per company policy;
• Type of the contract – undetermined period;
• Other benefits.
All the candidates that fit the above requirements are invited to apply online. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview, the rest of the applications will be stored in the database of the company for future opportunities.
For more job openings please visit our website www sgebs com and register your CV in our database to be eligible for current or future job openings. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Société Générale European Business Services is a player in the shared service center market and delivers high added value services in various fields of activity for worldwide entities of the Group (finance/ accounting, procurement, human resources and IT). The company is currently serving over 20 countries mostly across Europe for all major business lines of the Société Générale Group.
The Shared Service Center for IT (SSC-IT) of SG EBS is a new organization that started early in 2014 to provide Société Générale Group IT Services. The mission of SSC IT is to contribute to SG Group transformation by proposing advanced high quality IT services along with innovative operating models.
A large part of our team is integrated into the IT department (ITEC) of the Investment Bank of Societe Generale - GBIS for Global Banking and Investor Solutions. We are currently extending the team to work with all business lines of Société Générale Group: French retail bank, international retail bank and insurance services, and corporate IT systems.