Financial Trainee with German
We offer management and consulting services to achieve sustainable profitable growth of companies by improving their logistic, commercial, and financial processes.
BearingPoint consultants understand that the world of business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. We customize solutions for our clients, covering various industries for helping them to deliver operational excellence by maximizing efficiency and reducing cost.
Our clients, whether in commercial or financial industries or in government, experience real results when they work with us. We combine industry, operational and technology skills with relevant proprietary and other assets in order to tailor solutions for each client’s individual challenges. This adaptive approach is at the heart of our culture and has led to long-standing relationships with many of the world’s leading companies and organisations.
Our global consulting network of 9200 people serves clients in more than 70 countries and engages with them for measurable results and long-lasting success.
BearingPoint employs over 3.500 highly skilled consultants in Europe. Their entrepreneurial, adaptive approach is the key to our success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007 and we have more than 300 skilled consultants in our teams operating from Bucharest, Sibiu and Timisoara, whose expertise brought value to more than 160 international projects in the past 8 years.
• Graduate/ Final Year Student Bachelor/ Master in Economics, Business, Computer Science or Industrial Engineering
• Ideally previous experience with Regulatory Reporting and/or Regulatory Law, Banking Products, Development Tools
• Very good German
• Good English
• IT affinity
• Client-oriented, strong analytical and conceptual thinking
• Entrepreneurial attitude, self-motivated, team player
• Enthusiasm for new approaches and innovative solutions
•The internship can be full-time or part-time.
• We offer a 6 month Internship for IT/ Economics students with excellent opportunities for long-term collaboration and quick advancement
• After an initial training and induction period, you will assist our experienced project team in developing future software solutions and take part in successful implementations of our tools.
• You will be working with an exceptional group of consultants, with plenty of opportunities to increase your skill set.
• You will be part of a diverse, multinational, highly talented, multi-disciplinary, international team, solving some of the most interesting and future-focused problems in the ABACUS/DaVinci ecosystem.
• Your proven approach to creating innovative solutions is important, as is excellent communication with customers and other consultants.
• We offer you the opportunity to develop your career in an environment where professionalism, individuality, commitment and team spirit are the foundation for success.
• You have the opportunity to learn something new every day
and to expand your skills at the highest level in international projects.
• You will benefit from a medical insurance, 23 vacation days and meal vouchers.