Junior Accounts Payable with French
|Employer:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Job level:||0 - 1 years of experience|
1 year of relevant experience in account payable activity internally, in a PTP Process, or in a BPO
- Advanced/Intermediate level of French
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive behavior
We also value:
- Communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Result oriented, high flexibility and work autonomy
Reception and validation of invoices
- In charge of the invoices reception confirmation
- Check the invoice conformity criteria
- Apply the accounting and fiscal procedures for booking the invoices, accounts reconciliation, payments
- Suppliers and Incident management
- Involved in the daily production monitor and follow-up
- Involved in the daily production
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package, based on qualifications and experience
- Promotion possibilities and development of a career plan
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere
- Yearly bonus per company policy
- Type of the contract – undetermined period
- Other benefits
All the candidates that fit the above requirements are invited to apply online. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview, the rest of the applications will be stored in the database of the company for future opportunities.
Société Générale European Business Services is a player in the shared service center market and delivers high added value services in various fields of activity for worldwide entities of the Group (finance/ accounting, procurement, human resources and IT). The company is currently serving over 20 countries mostly across Europe for all major business lines of the Société Générale Group.
The Finance Shared Service Center of Société Générale European Business Services, launched in 2011, now counts more than 250 staff delivering services for more than 300 client entities.
The team’s activity consists in delivering two important kinds of processes: accounting – namely Group reporting in IFRS, statutory and regulatory reporting on top of the permanent supervision activities and related set of control; and Account Payable and Travel & Expenses, with teams specialize in optimizing all procure to pay activities.