People & Culture
At RINF you'll find a team of people that embrace and encourage diversity, that are driven by passion for performance. We welcome initiative with enthusiasm and encourage people to follow their intuition and build a solid argument for the thing they believe in. At RINF your voice is heard!
We are a closely knit, passionate team set to make our clients lives easier and their companies more successful. The most important thing is that we value our people, not only as employees, but as individuals, we support and appreciate each personality, because for us different is unique.
We are passionate about technology. Our hobby is also our field of work and that shows in everything that we do.
• Excellent ability to communicate in English language, verbally and in writing
MALVE project is for a specialized in complex IT-solutions in the fields of automation processes and web-based applications company.
The goal of the project is to develop Adobe-AEM-Modules (version 6.2) - Adobe AEM is a professional Content Managment System. The application is developed for a stock market for cars, the main feature of this project is to search for cars functionality. A module which is based on maven archetype has to be developed using plain HTML/CSS/JS/JQuery.
For the communication to our REST API we want to use Traverson and JSONPath framework. To reach our quality gates we want to develop test driven with Jasmine including SAGA for code coverage.
You will use the Agile SCRUM methodology to develop the product, the backlog is not currently defined. To work and to coordinate with each other, you will use Jira as process management tool and Confluence as Wiki.
The work environment will be pleasant, innovative, agile and oriented towards consolidating your technical skills.
• Independent determination of the realizable scope of work by participating in Event Planning;
• Independent development of tasks;
• Responsibility for achieving Sprint target to define a set objective;
• Say in the planning and implementation of future requirements;
• Creation of Tasks in Jira and care of Scrum boards;
• Documentation of own work;
• Participation in the Scrum Events Team;
• Focuses its work on the specifications of the Product Owner and Technical Leads.