L2 Technical Support Engineer (German)
ALTEN Romania offers technical consulting services, with a team of over 500 engineering and IT specialized consultants in its offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj, Sibiu and Iasi.Requirements
• Strong reporting and analysis skills.
• Overview of support and maintenance
• Should have good analytical & troubleshooting skills
• System analysis skills for IT troubleshooting
• Service orientation
• Has used an IT Service Management tool (BMC Remedy or similar)
Other Requirements (Competencies):
• Strong verbal communication skills in German (C1/C2) and English.
• Customer service oriented.
• Should have good verbal and written communication skills
• Conscientiousness and high accuracy in work
• Flexible attitude and can do attitude
• Know How business support
• Takes internal customer calls
• Receives incidents and problems via phone, email or ticket-system regarding all supported applications (more than 80 different systems in portfolio) with the aim of providing direct resolution to the customer or the functional escalation to the responsible 2nd level teams
• Assessing the business impact (define ticket severity) and driving incident resolution process (ticket ownership)
• Ensures service level agreements’ fulfilment
• Permanent optimization activities, maintenance and enhancements for own support tools are part of the role.
• Resolved incidents, service requests and queries
• Documentation of workflow
• Interaction with involved parties like application support or business departments or external parties and with the IT teams and other stakeholders for incident closure/ request fulfilment
• Define priority of incidents and follow up
• Issue escalations proactively to management or IT support whenever necessary