Customer Support Representative with French
De peste 70 de ani, ManpowerGroup reprezinta puntea de legatura intre milioane de persoane si piata muncii, prin brandurile sale Manpower, Experis, ManpowerGroup Solutions si Right Management. Compania este prezenta pe piata din Romania din 2003, iar in acesti ani peste 400 de clienti si zeci de mii de candidati au avut incredere in noi pentru a le oferi flexibilitatea, agilitatea, talentele, competentele si oportunitatile de care au nevoie. Indiferent daca va aflati la inceput de drum, sau sunteti profesionisti experimentati, brandurile ManpowerGroup va pot oferi oportunitatile potrivite de a va dezvolta, a dobandi noi abilitati si competente, a fi expusi la proiecte pline de provocari si a creste profesional.Cerinte
For our client, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, with operations in Romania, we are looking for Customer Suport Representatives, with French and English advanced knowledge.
- First level university degree or equivalent experience;
- 1-2 years related experience (e.g., supply chain, customer service, procurement, financial management).
- Intermediate communication skills with ability to convey medium impact messages clearly (verbal, written and presentation) to internal and external peers and management:
Advanced level of English;
Advanced level of French;
- Intermediate understanding of moderately complex internal operational issues;
- Developed problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Broad knowledge of the end-to-end process of sales operations;
- Developing knowledge of local legal compliance issues;
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration skills;
- Ability to structure and apply developed organizational skills to manage daily operational issues.
- Acts as a first point of contact for regular, on-going customer accounts and some "top-tier" customers, on daily operational matters;
- Resolves operational issues that may arise from the end-to-end sales process (e.g., order status, returns, and deliveries, invoicing, returns, and financial post sales programs);
- Engages with other functions and organizations to resolve issues (e.g., sales teams, supply chain, logistics) as they relate to customer support;
- Acts as a point of contact for an Order Management and trains team members;
- Contributes to efforts to optimize current processes, often collaborating with other groups within HP to improve day-to-day activities;
- Represents team as a subject matter expert on internal processes to other functions and organizations;
- Handles customers with moderately complex issues, including some "top-tier" customers (customers with strategic importance and complex relationships);
- Communicates with both internal and external customers at the individual contributor and management levels.
If the role is of interest, please send us your application and we will revert for further details and clarifications.