American Company - Service Desk Agent with French
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs VON Consulting SRL active
View all jobs American Company - Service Desk Agent with French active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
VON Consulting is an HR Consultancy company, providing solutions and services in the following areas: recruitment and executive search, personnel leasing, payroll, administration and training.Requirements
- Excellent verbal and writing skills in French (C1 or higher);
- B2 or higher English language skills;
- Analytical and quick learning skills;
- Familiar with Windows environment and MS Office Suite;
- Any University degree is considered an advantage;
- Experience in offering support to end-users, either by telephone, e-mail or chat is considered an advantage;
- Attention to details.
To offer technical support over the phone, via web, via chat, via e-mail or various other interactive platforms.
Focused on validating and coordinating a variety of Service Requests from the customer’s end user regarding their hardware and software use.
- Use technical and diplomatic skills in guiding the client through the necessary steps to restore functionality by troubleshooting, diagnosing and correcting technical faults.
- Responsible with restoring functionality, either by solving the issues yourself or by assigning them to colleagues while following the process until the issue is resolved.
- Collaborate with colleagues, share information and work together towards identifying and solving major service issues.
- Effectively use the Knowledge Base in troubleshooting and resolving problems and identify any knowledge gap.
- Take into consideration all relevant objectives, policies and procedures, and be an active participant in quality initiatives.
- Follow agreed deadlines, according with the Customer SLA.
- Discuss with the Team Leader about any process gaps encountered or about improvement ideas.
Our client is a major international group with American origins and they are looking to expand with a brand new branch in Romania.