Data Entry Clerk / Sourcing Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs GAS Administrative Service active
View all jobs Data Entry Clerk / Sourcing Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Focused on the Energy Industry and its people, we have developed our recruitment services into a full range of manpower solutions to effectively and profitably execute long-term and short-term project needs: global mobility services, human resource services, payroll/tax services, and recruitment services.Requirements
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Strong Microsoft Office knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Highly organized
- Attention to details
Data Entry Responsibilities:
- Typing, data entry, word processing, filing, sorting, distributing and processing materials, checking documents for completeness, and maintaining various types of records
- Processes records and enters data into the data base and ensures information are complete, accurate and uploaded in the right division within time limits
- Update and maintain databases such as mailing lists, contact lists and client information and updating job orders on the data base and on the clients portals if required
- Composes and edits reports and correspondence to assure a clear, concise, and grammatically correct communication
- Finding global talent to ensure a high quality candidate pool is constantly available
- Work with internal company data bases and global data bases to attract, identify and select potential candidates in the Energy Sector for jobs in the United States and other global locations.
- Coordinate with the G.A.S. recruiting teams in the U.S., Brazil, Singapore and other locations.
Night shift: 4:00PM - 1:00AM