Admin Support - Business Operations Team
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Oracle active.
Vezi toate job-urile Admin Support - Business Operations Team active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
With more than 420,000 customers—including 100 of the Fortune 100— and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems. And Oracle's 130,000 global employees - including more than 35,000 developers and engineers - are critical to that success.
At Oracle Romania, we work pro-actively with customers and partners to maximize the capabilities of their Oracle solutions via e-business and information flow.
Our employees are entrepreneurial, but also team players, which means it's easy to strike up great friendships in a truly multicultural environment (employees interacting with 28 countries all over the world in 20 languages).
Innovative? Ambitious? Inspired? There has never been a better time to join us!
We recruit the most talented graduates in IT, business, communications or foreign languages. Explore our opportunities and submit your resume.
We are looking for an Admin Support to help the Office Manager in the team organize and coordinate programs. You will ensure deadlines are respected according to policies. You will also oversee the progress of operations.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent admin support and will gain experience in working with multiple teams and to produce results in a timely manner. You will be able be able to develop efficient tactics.
The goal is to ensure that all programs deliver the desirable outcome to our organization.
• Provides the Procurement team all necessary information in order to ensure an easy and fast approval process for all POs and PO extensions.
• Make sure regular communication with Adecco is maintained at all times on contracts, new hires, POs and invoices
• Meet and control deadlines
• Prepare reports for Office Manager
• Follow up in case of approval delays
• Add new hire in the system prior to Start date and inform hiring manager
• Logistics support on events, team meetings, workshops and internal trainings.
• Fluency in English
• Very good computer skills (MS Office, especially Excel with good reporting skills)
• Previous experience administrative tasks is a plus
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Process orientated and open-minded, in a fast changing environment
• Well-organised and structured, ability to prioritize and multitask
• Good attention to detail
• Customer and results oriented
• Ability to work independently as well as a team member