Team Leader - Accounts Receivable team
Everyday at Wipro Ltd. is challenging and thought-provoking. What is tested is your drive, enthusiasm and initiative. New ideas are appreciated and innovation is encouraged - if you have a suggestion and a plan to take it forward - you will get all the necessary support to transform it into action.Requirements
• Minimum 4 years of previous work experience in BPO - Finance Projects
• Excellent in oral and written English language
• People management skills
• Previous exposure of minimum 2 years to leading teams or projects
• Previous work experience with SAP environment and experience in Payable/Receivable Accounting area
• Coordinating the AR team by supporting the Agents and monitoring the process outputs
• Controlling adherence to schedule of the Agents/Analysts, identifies deviations and addresses them according to Internal Code of Conduct
• Managing the overall quality assurance process and analyzes the QA reports in order to provide feedback to Agents based on their achieved ratings
• Dealing with AR questions and takes responsibility for escalating to Stakeholders from Client organization, if needed
• Ensuring that client satisfaction is insured and uses creativity to propose alternate solutions to client’s requests
• Facilitating access of Agents/Analysts to reports on activity and suggests performance improvement plans for underachievers as well as development plans for the overachievers following up with them to complete plans
• Providing visibility to upper management on the issues that impact the service level, identifies potential issues and reports them to superiors
• Ensuring structured and high quality communication on issues affecting the client (escalations, Suppliers’ base challenges, internal procedures shortcomings etc.)
Wipro Ltd. is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with 170,000+ workforce serving clients in 175+ cities across 6 continents. The company posted revenues of $7.6 billion for the financial year ended Mar 31, 2015.
Wipro helps customers do business better by leveraging our industry-wide experience, deep technology expertise, comprehensive portfolio of services and vertically aligned business model. Our 55+ dedicated emerging technologies ‘Centers of Excellence’ enable us to harness the latest technology for delivering business capability to our clients.
Wipro is globally recognized for its innovative approach towards delivering business value and its commitment to sustainability. Wipro champions optimized utilization of natural resources, capital and talent.
Today we are a trusted partner of choice for global businesses looking to ‘differentiate at the front’ and ‘standardize at the core’ through technology interventions.
In today’s world, organizations will have to rapidly reengineer themselves and be more responsive to changing customer needs. Wipro is well positioned to be a partner and co-innovator to businesses in their transformation journey, identify new growth opportunities and facilitate their foray into new sectors and markets.