SFDC Sales Operations Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile PTC active.
Vezi toate job-urile SFDC Sales Operations Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
PTC (NASDAQ: PTC) has the most robust Internet of Things technology in the world. In 1986 we revolutionized digital 3D design. Now our leading IoT and AR platform and field-proven solutions bring together the physical and digital worlds to reinvent the way companies create, operate, and service products. With PTC technology, global manufacturers and an ecosystem of partners and developers can capitalize on the promise of the IoT today and drive the future of innovation. We are headquartered in Needham, MA.Cerinte
• Bachelor’s Degree in a Business or Technical area with MIS concentration or related work experience
• 2+ years’ experience in business process analysis of Salesforce.com required; Understanding of Salesforce.com capabilities and constraints
• Customer focused, action oriented and committed to driving quality results
• Self-starter, able to quickly learn and adapt to new process and technologies in order to meet business needs and drive business value
• Demonstrate commitment to continuous learning
• Able to effectively deal with and manage ambiguity
• Possesses analytical and problem solving skills
• Exceptional interpersonal and written communication skills
• Understanding of the partner business processes and sales operations
• Proficient in Microsoft Suite skills. Required: PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Visio.
• Deliver timely and effective process and application support to the TPG Partner Team on our Salesforce.com (SFDC) platform.
• Execute thorough user acceptance testing (UAT), necessary to deploy quality solutions to user base
• Execute system administration activities, necessary to maintain access, visibility and usability of the applications
• Collaborate with team to identify common end user issues requiring system bug fixes or enhancements necessary to continuously drive adoption and improve the user experience
• Facilitate the creation of application and process training collateral ensuring end user ability to use and understand delivered solutions
• Deliver SFDC training to TPG Partner Users
• Validate solutions with end user community and execute testing to ensure that they are “fit for purpose” and compliant with business requirements.
• Help the TPG Partner Sales and Operations teams with on-going reporting needs and development
• Liaise with Cross Functional teams in a collaborative environment to achieve common objectives and value to the business
WHY JOIN US?
PTC is a great place to work. Our culture is one of excellence, innovation, empowerment, and caring about our customers, communities, and employees. We have built an action oriented culture of integrity and trust, creating a sense of team spirit at both the departmental and company-wide level. At PTC, we have great employees and know that they are critical to the company’s success.
The Core Values we live by to achieve our success are:
• Customer Success
• Innovation & Empowerment
• Integrity & Professionalism
• Social Responsibility through Shared Value
We are looking to add strong candidates that uphold the PTC Core Values and are eager to grow and develop their careers with us. If you share these values and enjoy a work environment that is fast paced, hands on, and results oriented, then PTC is the place for you.
More about PTC:
PTC benefits are among the most competitive in the industry. While your salary is the major component of your compensation, you also receive a competitive benefits package including:
• Great opportunities for career development
• Employee training development
• Working with cutting edge technologies
• Project based travel opportunities worldwide if the role requires
• Top office facilities and easily accessible location
• Private health insurance; medical hospitalization;
• Private pension plan; life insurance
• Meal tickets
• Very advantageous gym membership
• Vacations days based on seniority
• Employee Referral Program