Junior Open Air Administrator
Misys is at the forefront of the financial software industry, providing the broadest portfolio of banking, treasury, trading and risk solutions available on the market. With 2000 customers in 130 countries our team of domain experts and partners has an unparalleled ability to address industry requirements at both a global and local level.
Delivering the necessary value to our customers means that we need top talent and a broad range of capabilities across product development, product management, professional services, customer services, sales and our support functions. Misys provides a rewarding career for those who share the passion at putting customers at the heart of everything we do.
The multi-cultural and collaborative environment in which we operate provides a varied and stimulating career for staff at Misys, with new opportunities and challenges being part of our everyday life. Life at Misys moves fast and our employees are supported to adapt to change and be flexible. From as early as day one, you will be part of a highly focused team, working with individuals who are talented and passionate about delivering successful outcomes.
If this sounds like the place for you, why don't you join us?
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or 1 – 2 years experience in Services and Support roles, such as Technical Support or Professional Services
- expertise with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- knowledge of Salesforce.com, OpenAir or Netsuite will be considered as advantage
- team player, quick learner and self-starter
- excellent organization and time management skills
- strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of individuals in a diverse, global community
- proficient communication skills (verbal, phone & email)
- fluent English skills
…What will you contribute?
This role will assist with business analysis, configuration updates, administration and day to day end user support. This is an exciting opportunity to join Misys IS applications team where you will be contributing in implementing standard business processes on a global scale. You will get exposure to different tools and (Cloud) systems part of our integrated Misys Platform like Salesforce.com, OpenAir and Netsuite. This is an entry-level role targeted for motivated graduates and individuals with 1-2 years work experience
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your deliverables as an Open Air Administrator will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- supporting users in day to day system usage
- assisting the Applications team with business analysis, requirement gathering, system functionalities configuration and customization
- assisting during test stage of product or internal releases (including creating test cases)
- creating ad hoc reports and perform data analysis as needed
- helping in optimization of operational procedures
- documenting requirements, processes, FAQs
- understanding the process and business practices of Misys's global operations